Spring Semester 2017
Classes for the Spring semester begin on Monday, January 23, 2017. The deadline for course registration is Friday, January 27, 2017. Welcome back!
Harvard at LSA 2017
The following talks and posters featured Harvard presenters at the 2017 annual meeting of the LSA that took place in Austin, Texas, January 5-8.
- Gennaro Chierchia delievered the invited plenary address.
- Zuzanna Fuchs: Movement vs base-generation in Georgian split DPs
- Yujing Huang: Evaluating unaccusative diagnostics: a large-scale study
- Carina Kauf (former Visiting Scholar) and Kathryn Davidson: Introducing demonstration complements in spoken/written languages
- Greg Scontras (PhD 2014), Kathryn Davidson, Amy Rose Deal, Sarah E. Murray (Cornell): Who has more? The influence of linguistic form on quantity judgments
- Kathryn Davidson, Annemarie Kocab (Harvard Psychology), Andrea D Sims (OSU), Laura Wagner (OSU). Telicity Encoding in American Sign Language: Testing the Event Visibility Hypothesis.
Jenneke at Leipzig
Jenneke van der Wal presented her work titled "The AWSOM and RANDOM in Bantu object marking" at the IGRA Colloquium at The University of Leipzig on January 11.
Jenneke's Edited Book Released