Language Universals Workshop
Judith Tonhauser (University of Stuttgart)
"Projection variability in English and Paraguayan Guarani"
Friday, April 23 | 12:00-1:30 PM | Check email for Zoom link
Harvard at GLOW
The following members of our department presented at GLOW 44, held online April 15-17, 2021.
- Deniz Satik: “A reanalysis of the de re blocking effect”
- Tamisha L. Tan: “‘Having’ and ‘Being’ ma-: Athematic Licensing and the Balinese Middle Voice”
- Lena Borise (PhD '19): “Acoustic correlates of stress in Udmurt verbs: variation and theoretical implications”, joint work with Ekaterina Georgieva
- Aurore Gonzalez (PhD '20): “Two types of presuppositions in polar questions”
- Dora Mihoc (PhD '19): “Aspectual operators and polarity sensitivity”
Rabinovitch blog published
Jack Rabinovitch's blogpost titled "An exploration of "knowing" in Manchu" was recently featured in the blog for the Manchu Studies Group, a professional organization promoting study of the Manchu language.