Wednesday on a Monday Schedule
The fall semester begins on Wednesday, August 30th! Please note that classes on this day will follow a Monday schedule, rather than a Wednesday schedule (due to Labor Day next week).
This semester's departmental reception will be held on Thursday, September 7th, at 5pm in the Linguistics Department, on the third floor of Boylston Hall.
Welcome, New Faculty and Visitors!
This semester the department is delighted to welcome:
- Stefan Hoefler, College Fellow
- Saurov Syed, Lecturer
- Qingqing He, Visiting Scholar
- Milica Denić, Visiting Fellow
Harvard at CALL 2017
The following talks featured Harvard presenters at the Colloquium on African Languages and Linguistics (CALL) 2017, held at Leiden University:
- Dorothy Ahn and Jenneke van der Waal: What does that Lugwere demonstrative refer to?
- Zuzanna Fuchs and Jenneke van der Waal: Bantu locatives: variation in internal structure.